Today, I’m guest-posting over at The Pocket Source in honor of World Storytelling Day! If you’re aiming to put the spotlight back on storytelling in your memory keeping projects, head over to TPS and check it out! Hope to see you there!
Today, I’m guest-posting over at the Record Life blog with a new prompt for Mandy’s weekly photo & story challenge, #ThisWeek. Each Sunday, Mandy or one of her guest-posters shares a new prompt to encourage you to share a story and an accompanying photo to help you document more of your everday life! Head over to her blog to check out my hosted prompt, “These Hands,” and be sure to share your own take on this prompt on your blog (and link up at the bottom of Mandy’s post), or on Instagram using #hashtagthisweek. Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
image credit: Record Life blog
While we had a wonderful break visiting family and friends in Michigan over the past two weeks, 2015 is here, we’re back home, and it’s back to business! I’ll be sharing the remainder of my December album within the next few days, but wanted to pop in today to give you all a few quick updates!
1. Today, I’m guest-posting over at the Lemon & Raspberry blog about 5 memory-keeping myths you can ignore! Click the image below to head over to the post and check it out (and while you’re there, enter to win a set of my giant 400+ journal prompts card collection!)
2. I’ve listed two versions of 2015 Weekly Title Cards for pocket scrapbooking over in my shop today: one version includes a .JPG collection in gray that can be used digitally or printed for physical/hybrid pages. The second version includes editable .PSD templates for Photoshop/PhotoshopElements users, with layers that can be customized so you can change the colors to coordinate with your photos or other cards and embellishments. If you’re not a Photoshop user and would prefer the uneditable version in a color other than gray, send me a message through my shop and I can work with you to create a version in the color of your choice!
3. I’m working on a new monthly newsletter offering, which will be ready to launch by February! While I’d love for you to want to subscribe for the newsletter content alone, I’ll also be offering a free mini e-book to subscribers as an incentive to sign up (hint: it’ll involve tips for how to think beyond the obvious with your memory keeping projects!) Keep an eye out for further announcements about this in the near future!
4. I’m also working on a new workshop with a fellow blogger that we plan to launch in April. We began ironing out the details over pizza and board games during a recent visit and while I can’t say much more than that yet, I am super excited and can’t wait for it to open! Stay tuned for more info in the coming months!
4. As I may have mentioned in a previous post, my Project Life plans for 2015 involve switching from weekly to monthly pages, so I’ll be sharing each month’s pages the following month. However, since I still have about 4 months worth of 2014 pages to create and share, you can expect to continue seeing my usual weekly page posts on Wednesdays as well until I’ve caught up!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are gearing up to document your 2015 memories in a way that works best for you! Happy New Year!